An affordable brand, Kohinoor Charminar is a well-defined blend to delight you and your family at every meal and every occasion. Carefully processed in a world class manufacturing facility for daily consumption, its long and delicate grains are processed with expertise to preserve their distinct aroma. Rozana Charminar rice delivers a flavorful and wholesome meal at an affordable price, in line with the brand’s mission of making everyday meals memorable. Ideal for dishes prepared regularly in households like biryani, pulao, steamed rice, jeera rice, khichdi and fried rice, these value rice grains help you bring home the flavor of basmati at half the price. We at Kohinoor, go the extra mile to give you the best - from selecting the fields through a scientific approach to choosing the finest rice grains - we pursue excellence at every step. And we don’t export, reserving the best quality for the Indian subcontinent. After all, Kohinoor is committed to the tradition of bringing authentic Indian flavors to your table. Kohinoor Charminar Rice invites connoisseurs like you to indulge in the magnificent experience and make every meal moment truly special.
- [FLAVOURFUL TASTE]: Charminar Rozana Rice has long, delicate and soft grains that are full of flavor and aroma of the good old days.
- [VALUE FOR MONEY]: Affordable rice from your favourite brand ‘Charminaar’ by Kohinoor
- [EVERYDAY CONSUMPTION RICE]: Ideal for dishes prepared regularly in households like biryani, pulao, steamed rice, khichdi etc.
- [SELECTED WITH CARE]: Carefully processed in a world class manufacturing facility for daily consumption
- [AVAILABLE IN]: Kohinoor Charminar Rozana Rice also available in 1 Kg pack
- [COMMONLY SEARCHED TOPICS]: real basmati, everyday basmati, rozana basmati rice, authentic basmati rice, affordable rice, basmati rice kohinoor, basmati rice, basmati rice recipe, rice recipe, fried rice, chawal recipe, chawal recipe, rice online, rozana rice, value rice, rice,rice 5kg pantry low price,fortune rice,basmati rice 5kg pantry
- Country of Origin: India