- Antibacterial: Naturally Antibacterial rose powder can help treat acne and acne-prone skin. Combined with its cleansing properties rose is an ideal face wash and cleanser.
- Moisturizing: The natural oils found in roses help lock moisture into the skin, keeping skin feeling smooth. rose is especially beneficial for those with sensitive skin because the sugars in its petals create a soothing feeling.
- Naturally fragrant: Many organic beauty products choose to include rose for its delicate aroma in lieu of artificial fragrances.
- Relaxing: When used aromatically, one calms and soothes the mind. In fact rose petals are a staple in ayurvedic medicine to detoxify and calm.
- Toning: As a natural astringent rose helps tighten pores and restore suppleness for a glowing complexion.
It seems only fitting then that roses actually do offer beauty enhancing benefits. This iconic flower specially does beauty wonders on the skin.
Rose is also known for its health and beauty benefits. You can use rose water to treat acne. This fragrant flower helps rejuvenate and replenish skin.
Anti-inflammatory: While we may think of roses for their iconic deep red color rose oils actually help reduce swollen spots or redness on your skin. its calming properties can also help sooth rosecea and eczema.
You can even create a calming face mask from rose petals. simply mix rose powder in water and honey and apply to entire face. Leave on for 15-30 mins. Rinse with cool water.
Antioxidants: Rose contains high amount of vitamin C a powerful antioxidant. This important vitamin can help protect skin cells from damage such as from staying out in the sun too long. Some evidence even suggests that rose water can help prevent sunburn.