50 Glorious years of Excellence When the history of Tea is written down, 1966 will be a celebrated Chapter. For in that year, Brooke Bond Taj Mahal Tea was born, with a promise - To foster excellence in each Cup. Fifty years on, we have not forgotten that promise. Ordinary teas usually provide either strength of just flavour. However, Only Brooke Bond Taj Mahal Tea contains the precious essence of the Finest fresh tea leaves, giving you the perfect balance of strength and flavor. A flavor, which can only be matched by the exquisite melodies composed by the maestros who have been our ambassadors over the decades. Rigor in Selection and Blending The tea from every tea estate has its own taste - because of its terroir, pluck and flush. How then do we turn it all into the unique 'Taj' experience for our customers - year after year? Enter our master tasters and blenders, and their traditions, built over many years. It takes millions of tastings and years of experience to be a taster for Taj Mahal Tea. The brew is golden-orange in colour, has a rich taste and an uplifting aroma. So go ahead, savour the flavour of this historic blend, and enjoy the perfect taste of this priceless cup of tea and exclaim- Wah Taj!
- A perfect combination of strength and flavour that leaves you saying WAH TAJ!
- Same great taste of Taj Mahal NOW in a New pack
- Unique flavour lock vacuum sealed pack to keep the tea fresh
- Every Taj Mahal cup is created by tasting 1000s of teas then graded and blended to perfection
- A legacy of 50 and more years
- Also available in Tea bags