Bio Tobacco Pesticide- 100% Organic- MahaGro- 200 ml
- Unique concentration to control insects, stem borer, fruit borer and root borer
- For use on vegetables, fruit trees, ornamentals, shrubs, flowers & gardens
- For use indoors, outdoors and in greenhouses. Kills pests on contact
- 100% Organic and safe bio pest control. Easy to use formula.
- Does not kill beneficial insects and can be used up until the day of harvest
MahaGro™ 100% Organic Natural Pesticide (Tobacco Based) utilizes the power of an unique formula derived from tobacco leaves to weaken the insects waxy protective outer shell. Its a natural bio pest control which targets and kills insects, stem borer, fruit borer and root borer, aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, mites, plant bugs, psyllids, sawfly larvae, soft scales, spider mites, squash bugs and blossom thrips.
Gardeners care more than ever about how their flowers and vegetables grow. The MahaGro line offers gardeners alternative pest and disease control options to keep their gardens beautiful and bountiful and give them the peace of mind that comes with responsible gardening. We believe in protecting the earth as organic gardening is planet - friendly.
Directions- Add 3ml of liquid to 1 litre of water and spray on plants thoroughly. Do not repeat spray within 20 days. Shake well before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not inhale. Can be used upto the day of harvest. Exercise care in timing application to early morning or late evening to minimize potential leaf burn.
We Also Recommend
All Purpose Premium Potting Mix®- With Cocopeat & Organic Fertilizer-MahaGro- 10kg